Tired of Sinus Misery?
An Appointment at San Antonio Sinus Can Start You on the Road to Relief!
Trade Your Cycle of Sinus Pressure and Congestion for Sinus Health
If you're feeling trapped in a cycle of chronic sinus pain, feeling miserable, missing time with family and friends, and making too many trips to the doctor, find out if you are eligible for the benefits of balloon sinus dilation:
- Minimally invasive procedure – You avoid an invasive surgery that involves cutting, tissue removal and nasal packing.
- Real relief – Studies show that 95% of patients demonstrated improvement which lasted years. [1,2]
- Brief procedure – You only need local anesthesia, and the treatment lasts about 1 hour. 
- Rapid recovery – Most patients resume normal activities quickly. Some even go back to work the next day. 
- Convenience – The in-office procedure frees you from a hospital stay and the added costs.
Step 1 -
The blocked passageway is identified, and a small, flexible catheter with a tiny balloon on the end is gently inserted into the nostril.
Step 2 -
When the balloon is briefly inflated, it opens the passageway and eliminates the sinus blockage.
Step 3 -
The catheter and balloon are removed, restoring normal sinus airflow and drainage.
Proven, Safe, Effective Relief from Chronic Sinus Pain 
If you have tried the numerous medicines and antibiotic treatments for sinus problems without long-lasting relief, Dr. Kevin Browne and San Antonio Sinus have alternatives for you. You may be a candidate for a procedure known as balloon sinus dilation (balloon sinuplasty). Balloon sinus dilation is patterned after cardiac procedures used to unblock clogged arteries. It is less invasive than traditional sinus surgery, is performed in our office under light sedation and can be the answer to your suffering.
Don’t put off the answer to
your sinus problems.
Talk to Dr. Browne
about your options for restoring your ability to breathe and live free of sinus
dilation is an amazing and safe, clinically-proven option to restore healthy
sinus function. You can experience a significant improvement in quality of
Call us to make your
appointment with Dr. Kevin Browne at
San Antonio Sinus
Important Safety Information
Balloon Sinuplasty Technology is intended for use by or under the direction of a physician. Consult your physician for a full discussion of associated risks and benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty Technology and to determine whether this procedure is right for you.
- Weiss, et al. “Long-term outcome analysis of balloon catheter sinusotomy: Two-year follow-up.” Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2008, Vol. 139, pp. S38-S46.
- Levine et al. Multicenter Registry of Balloon Catheter Sinusotomy Outcomes for 1,036 Patients, Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology, 2008, Vol. 117, pp. 263-270.
- Karanfilov B, et al. Office-Based balloon sinus dilation: a prospective, multicenter study of 203 patients. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol; Nov 2012 Epub.