Why should I want Dr. Browne as my doctor?
Dr. Kevin Browne came to San Antonio, TX, after completing his medical education and specialty training, and has been in private practice here for over 24 years. As San Antonio’s leading Otolaryngologist, Dr. Browne specializes in diseases of the nose and sinuses which cause some of the most common patient complaints: chronic sinusitis, sinus infections, and nasal obstructions.
Dr. Browne has made it his priority to offer state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for these conditions using in-office technology such as CT scanning and balloon sinuplasty (balloon sinus dilation). He wants his patients to benefit from the most advanced, successful, and pain-free treatments in a practice that values direct physician care for every patient.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - University of Houston
- Master of Public Health - School of Public Health, University of Texas
- Doctor of Medicine - Texas Tech University, 1983
- Internship in General Surgery - University of Oklahoma, 1988
- Specialty Training in Otolaryngology - University of Oklahoma, 1988
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology
- FACS – Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow – American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Member – American Rhinologic Society
- Member – Texas Medical Association
- Member – Bexar County Medical Society
- Member – Board of Governors, Methodist Healthcare System
- Chairman – Medical Board, Methodist Healthcare System, 2003-2005
- Chief of Staff – Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital, 2002-2003